View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:37 PM   #58
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I actually really like that idea. It could be easily solved by allowing the user to specify a dictionary for eacxh language, the way the Kindle does. So for example, I am an English speaker but I also read French books. I should be able to go into a dictionary setting and choose 'English' and then specify a dictionary, go into the 'French' settings and set a dictionary and so on. I could then set to the translation dictionary as my default for French books and not need that extra tap to access it.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote