View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #6
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Nicholson View Post
Note that they have not settled with the AUTHORS they illegally pirated. The biggest pirate on the planet sits there laughing, flanked by members of Congress...

I suspect one day they will send me my $5 in googlebuck advertising and some chewed bubble gum for blatantly pirating my books for years.

(Note: I don't care about piracy, I just loathe hypocrisy).
You could just opt-out of having even an excerpt of your work available. I don't know why you would, but hey, not everyone likes being in a phonebook I guess.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote