View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:01 AM   #7
voidoid
Connoisseur
voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
The kepub books show their page numbers per chapter – and where that is useful to be able to know how many pages you have left until the end of the chapter, it really annoys me to have no clue how many pages I have left until the end of the book. Luckily, epub page numbers show as page per total.
I don't find it useful at all to know how many pages left until the end of the chapter. It seems to me to be a crazy design idea and I would like to know if ANYONE likes it.
voidoid is offline   Reply With Quote