View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:02 AM   #30
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
So what you are saying, I think, is your site would make it so you would only be allowed to read from your computer while connected to the site/your account? vs. downloading the book? That makes more sense and would appear on the surface to be 'more legal' (or course I really have no idea to the legality), but not sure I'd want to be sitting at my computer to read a novel.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote