View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 01:58 AM   #40
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
I would hope that is the case but now here is the dilemma, Say I jump on the Iphone bandwagon, Amass alot of books while waiting on Sony to get off their duffs and support epub/Adobe DE or the second generation Kindle is released which is why I have not made a purchase yet. Now lets say the stars align and all this comes about, Will I be stuck with ereader formatted books that will not transfer to a later device!
<shrug> Good question.

eReader is available for Windows, Mac OS/X, Palm OS, PocketPC, Windows Mobile, the OQO, and now the iPhone. They are supposedly looking at supporting the Blackberry.

So there are lots of things you can use to read PML formatted ebooks. The question is transferring them off the iPhone. I believe you can re-download previously purchased eReader volumes for a new device. I might wait for the dust to settle on that a bit before making a decision.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote