View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #22
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Not being able to have it converted to text is why (when I have the need) I use Writepad. Its maturing very nicely, and it converts to text on the fly.
So far the favorite handwriting conversion app of all I've tried is Notes Plus. There are some limitations that bug me, and some areas where I find myself doing work-arounds to get the result I want, but it really does a fantastic job of converting handwriting to text.

WritePad for iPad sounds like a fantastic app, and I'd like to give it a try, but there are a couple of questions I have first:
(1) Does it convert handwriting? The video I just watched on YouTube doesn't show it doing that, but rather shows it converting handprinting to text.
(2) Can you use a stylus with this app?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote