View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 07:04 PM   #9
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Because there are also a couple of changes I don't like and there's no way to configure. The script that runs other scripts is relatively safe, it renames the script files on the SD card, so if something hangs it won't run a second time so you can just reset / reboot the device.

Maybe I'll find the time to put a couple of small things together that people can just copy onto their reader, like custom screensaver pictures. Wish the firmware was designed to be more open (like the way it is with PocketBook devices). But you can't have everything... the higher resolution was an absolute must have for me
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote