View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Yes, the point is overstated. But I think a slightly modified point is valid. In practice for a lot of people there want be a live choice.
If you want a live choice, meaning instant download, then most everybody else has 0 choices, except with a hack to the iLiad. So for a comparison I don't believe that is the interpretation I would give. For content the Kindle can use Kindle sources and mobipocket non-DRM sources and in some cases vendors offer even DRM sources. For live download I believe Hadrien's site now does live downloads to the kindle and to the iLiad.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote