Thread: Troubleshooting Amazon purchases perpetually PENDING
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #9
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
hmm - glad you got it worked out but it still doesn't exactly make sense to me. Something just went wonky I guess.

My son has taken a K1 to the UK - where it obviously cannot make a connection. We pre-order books and they show as perpetually as waiting in the queue list in the Manage My Kindle page.

BUT

We can still go to the Archive list and select "Download to Computer" and then transfer via USB cable from there.

Anyway, no way do you want to forever leave that address as Austria. Get everything cleared and working and become an American again on the Manage My Kindle webpage.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote