View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 04:19 AM   #11
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
Note this issue. If you did create a fake book, it doesn't seem wise to remove it. The way I added empty books above without a script, I didn't create a fake book for each empty book. Without a fake book format file along with the metadata for an empty book, calibre seems to ignore it when bulk sending to disk. So that empty book metadata is lost for that send/backup. Or did I miss a tweak or hidden feature somewhere?
I'm a bit confused, why would you want to do a "send to disk" for a book that you don't actually have an electronic version of? AFAIK Calibre is doing exactly what I would expect it to do in that situation.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote