View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Hi, I am afraid that I can't help you because I only use Sugarsync to syncronize and backup my ebooks I haven't yet tried it with Calibre2OPDS.

Sugarsync has a referral program that is a very good deal. Both the person being referred and the one doing the referring (??) get significant additional free disk space. I think you get about 250mb extra for the free version and you go from 30 to 35 GB for $4.99/mth (i.e. 5 free GB that don't expire). If you haven't already signed up for the level that you want you could use the URL below to get the extra disk space. We would both get the same additional disk space.
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=cwe5k0wosoakv

Good luck. I am interested in how Calibre2opds works for you...............Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote