View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Author says give ebook to others to read. Publisher says copyright rules ..

In the same ebook there are two instructions re copyright and reproduction:

The Black Mile
Mark Dawson
(free on Amazon today)

Page after Chapter 69
Thank you for reading!

If you enjoyed reading The Black Mile, I would appreciate it if you would help others to enjoy this book, too.

Lend it. This e-book is lending-enabled, so please, share it with a friend.

Recommend it. Please help other readers find this book by recommending it to friends, readers’ groups and discussion boards.

Review it. Please tell other readers why you liked this book by reviewing it at Amazon or Goodreads. If you do write a review, please send me an email at markjdawson@me.com so I can thank you with a personal email.

Mailing List. To subscribe to my mailing list, visit http://eepurl.com/Cai5X.

Best wishes,
Mark Dawson

----------

Copyright Information
The right of Mark Dawson to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by him in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the publishers.

This book is sold subject to the condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, hired out or otherwise circulated without the publisher’s prior consent in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

Black Dog Publishing
markjdawson@me.com

Formatting by Polgarus Studio
----------------

Intentional or unintentional?

Two sets of instructions = which instruction counts? (If one wanted to be pedantic about it)

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 08-10-2013 at 07:41 AM. Reason: formatting
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote