View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #45
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
I know this is probably really stupid, but how do I get books to show up under "My Shelf", and not just on that little sliding "recently read" bar at the top?

Because I generally add books straight from dropbox, (open dropbox, click the book, select moon+, it opens the book) and it opens with the moon + app. But I'm trying to get a small selection of books in, and I'm noticing they are only showing up on that recent bar, but not on any shelves, and after so many book are added, older ones get bumped off.

What am I doing wrong here?
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote