View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #47
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
I miss that as well. Sold hundreds of M92, only 3 cases of broken screens and that's already too much for "Kulanz"?
Are you kidding? If you think we could earn with discounted ereaders golden nose you are totally wrong. A lot of our collegue have allredy quit their business.
That "kulanz" thing I would have to pay from my own pocket and I have six daughters to grow (I hope you can imagine what that means .
200 EUR are also for us not such a waltz just to donate carelessness of some customers.
We are rather donating some students and scholars, wenn they ask us for additional discounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
Intuitively, I would end up asking the same question. But if I think about it, I doubt that the device does really break "so easily". If we have hundreds of M92 without broken screen, how can we still talk about fragility? Do all those hundreds of buyers treat their devices like uncooked eggs? I can't believe that...
Although it is made of glass, the screen of M92 is indeed not so easy to crack.
I have recorded here a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvSys...ature=youtu.be
where I am trying to break the screen (which is already partly cracked) with weights. Pressure of 10 kg was not really a problem for it (and that without a cover). So you can stay relaxed, if you are writing your annotations, and just let your wrist rest on it (unless your wrist weights much more than 10 kg).
The old crack was caused by postal service. Some stupid worker just tramped it down.

Last edited by Booxtor; 03-22-2012 at 08:00 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote