View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaC View Post
I find that if I add a book I bought through the Sony ebook (borders) site, I can not read it in the Calibre software due to DRM. Nor get the cover and other info. Is there a way to download it directly to Calibre? Or with the PRS-900 to buy it from the wireless device and then move it into Calibre?
Anyway you get it to calibre it will still be restricted with drm. Calibre does not remove drm. We refrain from giving detailed instruction or linking to drm removal tools here at Mobileread, but there are tools that will remove the drm. Check Apprentice Alf's blog for info.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote