Thread: Touch KOBO TOUCH SIDELOADING
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #3
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco99 View Post
Hello,

I am looking to get my first e-reader and picked the Kobo Touch. It looks like a great e-reader but I had a few conserns. I have a few books that are epub format and once that I downloaded for free also in epub format.

I was wondering if I would be able to upload these books on to the Kobo touch without any problems.

Thanks,
Franco99

While the touch isn't out yet, it's hard to say; however, if kobo follows their previous readers leads, and they would be pretty stupid not to, sideloaded Epubs should work fine.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote