View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 01:48 AM   #1
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
Synchronize reading between sony reader and android apps?

I know that this is not supported out of the box but is there an easy or some sort of a way to synchronize epub books between my prs-650 and any android reader app? Prs-650 uses page numbers and Aldiko (app that I use) uses % of chapters and overall % which makes trying to continue reading same book on android phone kind of hard. Anyone figure out some sort of a way to do this? If another android reader does a better job I can use it since I'm not attached to Aldiko

Thanks

Alex
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote