Thread: PRS-600 Cannot load BBeB files?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:21 PM   #9
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
All my BBeB files also failed when I registered my PRS 900 at the Sony Store. I received a specific message on the registration that all BBeB files MUST be deleted to continue.

I had to download the ePub equivalents.

Then, when I synced my 505 and 900, all BBeB files disappeared and only the new ePub and PDF files remained.

It may be that the Sony Store registration disables the BBeB files.

If you have an already registered Sony eReader, it is probably not affected.

and mine is a 505 that was registered before the move to epub. I've never gotten any error messages like that here.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote