View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #10
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yes you can, from the notes menu inside the book (options > notes). from the home screen you have access to all the notes from all book.
ahh. expected it to be that simple. its not a feature I use so i never went looking.

the only time i could see myself annotating a book is for school, and since i would be doing other things, Like writing a paper at the time, i would be in front of a laptop anyway. anyway. I will see in the Fall when i start school how i end up working through this kind of stuff.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote