View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 06:32 AM   #583
Teeny
Enthusiast
Teeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTeeny can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle PW 11th
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@Teeny - via its Find library duplicates option, this plugin can also search for a duplicate identifier, in addition to duplicate title and/or author viz:

Attachment 150762

BR
Ah see I was an idiot and I have my other libraries outside of the folder Calibre Library... 2x for poor judgement xDD
Teeny is offline   Reply With Quote