View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #25371
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
He has a schedule that he follows every day. There might be slight variations on the weekend because day care needs and home needs are different but other then a slightly different nap time, he eats at the same time and goes to bed at the same time.

The struggle for me is to not cuddle him when he is crying. That is what I have done up until now and that is what he wants but he has to learn to go to sleep on his own.

Neither one of us are big fans of this notion but I understand why it is important. He doesn't. The good news is he will not remember any of this.

Off to home.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote