Thread: Touch Why I Gave Up On 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:58 AM   #9
voidoid
Connoisseur
voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.voidoid solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: kobo touch
Update: I'm really quite happy with 2.1.5 as I don't use an msd card or need series info. Unless Kobo brings out some rock solid firmware with some must have new features I'm just going to pretend that there are no more updates until I get my next ereader [probably a Kobo again if I can find reasonably stable firmware for it]. I will be doing a lot of research though before I buy anything.
voidoid is offline   Reply With Quote