View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
New Crime and Thriller bundle posted at StoryBundle

The second bundle of books by indie authors has been posted at StoryBundle (http://storybundle.com/). They are calling this one "The Second Degree" bundle and all of the books are in the Crime and Thriller genre.

Just like the last time, it's "pay what you want" for 5 books. Pay more than $7 and you get two "bonus" books.

I was happy with what I got with the last bundle so I'll certainly take part again this round.

I have no financial interest in this endeavour. I am simply a satisfied customer.
Croptop is online now   Reply With Quote