View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 07:14 AM   #8
trevgriff
Zealot
trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini - Main Reader (iPad 3 backup, iPhone 4s back to my backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
LOVE my new 950! I am glad that I upgraded from the 900. My top 3 likes compared to the 900 are:

1) New screen: The reduced glare and improved contrast are obvious. However, the sensitivity of the touch screen is my favorite improvement. Now it is more like how touch should be. I rarely need to use the stylus anymore.

2) Wikipedia integration is excellent. Highlight a word / phrase and when it opens the dictionary menu there is a special icon to launch a Wikipedia search. I haven't found much use for the browser otherwise since Sony won't let you download from anywhere but their store (grumble, grumble).

3) Better PDF viewing. It has a new "Page Mode" with quadrant viewing so it's much easier to read 2 or 3 column PDF files. Also you can lock zoom now.
Thank you.
trevgriff is offline   Reply With Quote