View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 03:02 AM   #2355
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Finished Planetfall, and it was a thoughtful, fascinating story with a really well-realized first person narrator. I was seeing influences of KSR's Red Mars colony dynamics and Cronenberg/Geiger body horror, and probably a dose of BSG in the religious and political elements. I'll have to pick up more of her work.

I'm in the last of Becky Chambers' Wayfarer books, but I'm not really settling into it. Some B-list fantasy might suit me better just now.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote