View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays View Post
The books arent really novels or stories either. From the first site, Rose Dog, it ended up being a a plumbing manual
That was pretty pathetic of them. I wonder if they picked something random? I checked Dorrance on AbsoluteWrite, as I thought, they're an expensive vanity press. So if you filled out your information, they'll probably send you offers to publish your novels or something.

I was writing an article on Read an E-Book Week, so I joined and downloaded stuff from all sorts of e-book sites to compare the experience. Plumbing manual aside, it was great because I got to sign up for several sites I had meant to join.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote