View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #11
sysKin
Connoisseur
sysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the endsysKin knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Aura HD, after a train ate my Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
With massive, massive caveats
OK right, I actually didn't get a chance to see the epub and I'm not an expert either, so there might be more wrong coming up.

Quote:
what I've read says that the <font> tag doesn't exist in the epub/XHTML 1.1 standard.
That might be true (is epub based on xhtml or html5 or neither?), however in html (don't know about epub) each unknown tag is defined to be considered an inline element too (equivalent to <span>). This is done for forward compatibility.

Quote:
The epub book certainly didn't validate in Sigil. I'm quite happy to be wrong on any of this, which is why I suggested that he take his problem to the EPUB forum here for more informed help.
I don't know a lot about epub either, so I'd like to agree
sysKin is offline   Reply With Quote