View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #140
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
Here are my pictures of my Paperwhite. I got it on October 2d. The first picture is how I usually have the light (at 15) while the second is at full brightness - which I find to be too bright. The picture was taken in my home office with no artificial light on (there's a window to the left - it's a cloudy day at 3:30 pm EST). I took the picture on my iPhone 4S with no flash.

Attachment 94173 Attachment 94174

Sometimes, I can see some green or pink. But, I really don't notice any discoloration while reading.

Marilyn
Marilyn, yours looks like the worst I got on my end. It's a god thing you don't usually see the colors. I can see green and pink all over, but, it could be the pictures taken, or the way they display on my iPad screen. I think that may have a lot to do with the difference of how we all perceive the same exact pictures.

This topic is getting really intesting!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote