View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 08:22 AM   #624
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I read in bed, on the toilet (too much information?), waiting at the doctor/dentist/chiropractor/(insert practioner of preference here), waiting to pick the kids up from school, on the train, on holiday by the pool-side whist the kids swim, and also listen to books whist driving.

Do I have a problem, I wonder...?
No. I was reading the way that you are, I'm just not able to get back there for some reason. I still carry my Kindle with me wherever I go, and I have quite an abundance of reading material, including the series I've been reading all summer. I'm obviously the one with the "problem".
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote