View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #7
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I have the touch & have no trouble holding it one handed & tapping to turn the page. I seldom turn more than one page at a time. But I prefer touch screens. And as for buttons on my K3, I would accidentally turn pages fairly often. I don't know how the K4 is for that since I don't have one.

Thalia you should not have had to tap that hard to turn a page. Something may have been wrong with your KT.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote