View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 12:42 PM   #8
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Thanks for the suggestions

Hi folks,

Thanks for the answers so far.

Found this: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1495

I am following method #3 but I think I will leave wife's account always signed on iTunes. I barely sync mine anyway. Wanted to share the link though, in case someone else is interested.

Happily surprised with the overall performance of the MacBook air. The SSD really helps a lot when running out of RAM or doing paging. I noticed min or no lag when heavily loaded. Sync my HP corporate emails with MS Office was a breeze! Still doing some testing but I think I will keep it. I have no SD card port though, not for the 11", which is the model I bought, bummer! I will have to use a USB SD card adapter I have.

Last edited by jocampo; 07-10-2011 at 12:45 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote