View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #6
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I was tempted, but I saw some sites saying that that newer android versions will not get drivers for the acceleration from nvidia. See http://phandroid.com/2011/04/12/nvid...gra-2-devices/ for instance. Another irritating thing, is that it seems there are now different versions of 'tegra 2' that exist and are not software compatible since they say the newest tegra 2 chips will get supported drivers and not the older ones. I hate when different parts use the same exact same name.

Not been happy with nvidia since they refused to own up to the overheating laptop chips they made a few years ago... really hope some more chipsets get in widespread use on the new tablets soon.
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote