View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 10:05 PM   #1394
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
I only just now saw the response, and now forwarded the convo to you.

I have also sent you a copy of the bug log from new plugin because it didn't list the steps taken for each book, and so was shorter and was allowed in the space.

However, it seems the older version shows each step for each book and is much longer.

So, I don't know how to get it to you.
From memory, I removed some of the display of the conversation with GR. That will have shortened the log. But, for the larger log, upload it somewhere and send me a link to that that location. If you have problems with that send some snippets:

Find the line with "sync_shelves - start" and send then next 100 lines.

Find the line with "sync_shelves - returned from ChooseShelvesToSyncDialog" and send up to the line with "sync_shelves - finished _update_goodreads_ids". That should only be a few lines.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote