View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
Ahh that is good to know about Kobo and the possible transaction fee through Kobo.

I had thought of Sony but since I don't have a Sony reader it didn't seem like a first choice to me.

I have not bought from Diesel before because the prices did seem higher than BoB in general.

The whole new pricing thing is annoying, hopefully it will resolve its self soon, though that seems unlikely.

Amy
Hi Amy. You don't need to have the Sony reader in order to download books. All you need is the Sony software and Adobe Digital Editions. (both are free downloads)

I downloaded the software & started buying books 2 months before I got my reader. Multiformat books can be downloaded directly to the Sony Reader Library. And DRM protected Epub & Pdf docs have to be sent to the ADE library. After which, they can be transfered to both the Sony reader & library.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote