View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #12
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
All Hanlin V3s can use the firmware produced for any of the V3 variants, and currently anyone can download the firmware (i.e. you don't have to own a BeBook to download BeBook firmware). Most variants seem to be using the standard Jinke firmware anyway, except for the splash screen.

And, of course, one can also run OpenInkpot (and it's suite of apps) on all Jinke V3 equivalent devices (EZ-Reader, BeBook, Jinke V3) either AFTER replacing the original firmware with OpenInkpot or in "live" mode where OpenInkpot runs from the SD card - leaving the original firmware in place on the device. Yay!

And you can always buy the BeBook through my associate's link which credits me with a (very) small commission. See my signature line below.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote