View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #382
geormes
Groupie
geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Kobo Touch, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
None of it is fatal Larry I guess I just like things more orderly and less random.

Seeing the home screen doesn't upset me even if it does look like s small childs sticker book. I just do not find it very useful.

Helen
My feelings exactly.

I just don't spend all that much time on the home page. I haven't taken the time to dismiss all the fluff on the home page because it would be investing more time than it is worth.
geormes is offline   Reply With Quote