View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #70
Snarky
Snarky began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
How interesting, that you like the T1 better than the T2. Were you able to do a side by side comparison of the screens? People have reported that the T2 has a better screen. I have never seen one. (I have a T1 and I like it). I'm hoping they produce an improved model this fall.
Yes I actually did do comparisons. I even loaded the same book and turned pages at the same time. T2 screen seems to have a whiter background. Also the screen material itself seems to have more a matte finish. I suppose it means less finger prints and scratches showing? Oh and T2's wifi connect is a bit faster. The reading experience is the same to my untrained eyes. Nothing so noticeable like the screen between iPad 2 and 3.

All the new features are meaningless to me. I like the T1 buttons much better. I know its body is plastic but at least it looks more like the my metal 350. I like borrowing library books and download books into my reader software on PC so I really don't care about wifi. Or Facebook or Evernote.

I am also hoping that Sony step up their game and produce something better this fall!
Snarky is offline   Reply With Quote