View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #14
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I use a rooted nook touch and coolreader for reading. With coolreader I can define different areas to do what I want. So I can set what ever I like. It should be possible to do the same with Sony TRS1. But mostly I just disable the touch screen as I prefer to use the buttons and it stops accidental touches. I can remove the specs of dust etc without changing or loosing my place. Which as a former Hanlin V3 user I am in the habit of doing

The rooted nook sounds quite nice. I also read using coolreader (still on V3) and I really like the options it has and the way it renders pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
My PRS-350 does have hardware buttons but they're so stiff that I don't ever use them. I use PRS+ custom firmware on the 350 which allows me to assign the tap functions. I changed the settings on mine so all taps are for next page. If I need to go to a previous page (quite rare), then I just use swipe.
Thanks for the tip!
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote