Thread: PRS-T1 Calibre or Sony
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
Bear 100
Enthusiast
Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bear 100 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony T1
Calibre or Sony

My Sony T1 is on the way, and I am new to e-books.

I have looked through the forums and found that many users are using Calibre to manage their collections, convert formats and the like. I know that the Sony T1 comes with software to manage collections and the like.

Any advice for a newbie - should I use only the Sony software, completely convert to the Calibre or do they co-exist and I use some functions from both? I am willing to make the time investment to learn, but not sure where to start.

Let me know if this post is more appropriate in the Calibre section.
Bear 100 is offline   Reply With Quote