View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:14 AM   #8
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I guess everything is in the eye of the beholder. When i was going back and forth between the Kindle and the Nook, I felt navigating throughth the user interface on the Kindle felt crude and outdated as compared to the nook.
I think we have firmly established that everything is in the eye of the beholder.

That is because you like a touch screen. I liked the rollerball on the K1. I kind of miss having the little window on the right hand side of my Kindle with the silver box that glittered...

I like my joystick on the Kindle and really appreciate the keyboard. I am doing my best to avoid buying a K3. I don't need one. I like my DXG and it is fine for travel. But I really, kind of like the idea of a K3 for travel. But I don't travel that much.

uggghh
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote