View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 12:50 PM   #22
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpv View Post
Coming to the original question of which is better, what stores have both the newest PW and Voyager. I want to experience it seeing in a store before buying one. For me the screen clarity isd utmost importance as I want to have least strain as I have issues with my eyes. Vision ot that good, so clarity is important. Both Voyage and PW3 have same ppi. so I dont understand the contrast is better on Voyage argument.

any thoughts who have both which is better for people who are aging
are there best buy stores in your area? in the los angeles area, the best buy stores have a table just for the kindle models.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote