View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Thank you Blossom - I also LOVE the cover of this book. I actually think that although the words and the story are important so is the packaging. I like books that have great covers and make me want to dive into them. I think authors should put some quality time into their covers.

ALso, let me thank you for yet another series that I think I am going to love. I really need to stop coming to this thread, nothing but trouble (but really good trouble).
I think I am going to love it too. She has a steam punk series as well that looks just as good.

Unfortunately it's the publisher who does the cover unless it's self published then I totally agree with you. The author needs to have it done professionally. However the Author is stuck with whatever cover their publisher picks. I remember a issue JoAnn Ross had with a reissue of one her books. The cover looked very similar to her current series and the book wasn't anything remotely related to it. In fact it has a erotic flavor to it while her current series is on the sweet side. All she could do was warn us about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
LOL!!! I bought this book last week because I loved the cover.
Great minds think alike! I hope you got the $1.99 price. A cover is the first thing that catches my eye and this one made me go... "WOW!"
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote