View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
speakingtohe, there is no email function in Stanza on the Touch.

ldolse, I looked into it & found that a Touch 3G can't be jailbroken right now if one has updated to iOS 4.02 and didn't save a certain file called "SHSH blob" beforehand. I didn't save mine beforehand as I had no intention to revert to an earlier iOS at that point. Now I wish I hadn't installed the update.

I'm resigned to re-doing the work over. It's about 2 hours worth of work. I've learned my lesson the hard way to be more careful when converting and also to save backups when editing.

Thanks for your suggestions.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote