View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #493
drewh
Connoisseur
drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
definitely not ok for them to do that! :/

wonder whether its a new thing where they have to run through those steps or if they see more than x replacements they do? totally agree, not needed when we say its a screen issue.

i always find it funny how fast the "You're welcome! Can I help you with anything else?" pops up. Must have buttons that spit out set words to save time.

my replacement estimated doa 7th-19th (cross your fingers more like the 5th or sooner!!). Normally that estimated date is two or three days longer than when I've received them.

Last edited by drewh; 02-23-2013 at 09:38 PM. Reason: sp
drewh is offline   Reply With Quote