View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 07:22 AM   #13
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Ok, that's makes sense. Probably the main exlibris library is not able to read the spine from the EPUB for some reason.

I got reports from fellow Italian users, using Windows/Linux machines, and almost always the plugin was working properly. However, in one case the plugin was not behaving correctly, and it was a portable version of Calibre.

I suspect that it is due to the exlibris attempt to create a temporary directory for unpacking the EPUB and examining its content, but I have to better explore the issue.

(I assume you upgraded correctly the plugin to the new version 1.0.10 --- please check the 'About' dialog out --- and restarted Calibre, right?)
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote