View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 03:20 AM   #1
Chris_Snow
Zealot
Chris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo glo
Sigil 0.9.8 - 0.9.9 F7 (Flightcrew?) does not pick up mismatched TOC item

Greetings,

I've been using sigil 0.9.8. It works great, except that I realised I wasn't getting any errors when I used the F7 key (this used to say flightcrew or something under the "Tools" menu) ANyway, I decided to check my epub with calibre "Edit Book" and it found a mismatched item in the toc editor (and the toc) itself. IN the old 0.7 version I was using on XP (I've only recently upgraded my machine) sigil would have picked this error up.

Has something changed? F7 no longer mentions flightcrew? Perhaps you need a plugin now?

The error was that I had a entry in the toc called Title Page, and a document called "titlepage.html" However, the toc editor had it pointing to "titlepage001.html" and the F7 key never picked this up. My xp (0.7) would have found this. Am I missing something?

PS...I'm no css (or sigil) guru. I know enough to tweak my epubs to make then look all the same on my reader.

Thanks for the assistance.
Chris_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote