View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 06:49 PM   #43
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post

She agreed that was the simplest solution and said thank you, but I was left shaking my head in wonder at needing to state what I thought was obvious.
When writing a C# application to run under Mono, it basically is a Linux application, so it's indeed much easier to call a Linux executable of Pandoc. If you're going to run the Windows version, you'd need to run it on top of Wine.

(Does a Windows C#/.NET application still need Wine+Mono installed, or can it now just run on top of Mono, just like a Java application runs on top of the Java VM? Don't know... I never bothered trying to run Windows-stuff on Linux, but I do run the Cygwin commandline on Windows because I just know the Linux/Unix commandline _much_ better than the long-winded, overly verbose Powershell.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote