View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 04:54 AM   #12
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyKnits57 View Post
the google toolbar just lets you search your computer as well as the internet, and gives you a search window when you press the ctrl key twice. I have never had it cause a problem before. i blame vista. it's is evil. It is junk. i tried to put xp on this laptop, but xp could not find my hard drive. grrr
Don't blame Vista. I've been using it for 1,5 years and I just love it. Wouldn't go back to XP.

Do you have any mantainance software? Things like CCleaner and other tools that clean up your PC? Usually they clean up your cookies too.

Try IE7, to see if it's a Firefox issue or not.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote