View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 10:59 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyKnits57 View Post
the google toolbar just lets you search your computer as well as the internet, and gives you a search window when you press the ctrl key twice. I have never had it cause a problem before. i blame vista. it's is evil. It is junk. i tried to put xp on this laptop, but xp could not find my hard drive. grrr
Actually, that sounds like Google Desktop not Google Toolbar. The google tool bar adds a toolbar to your browser. It has suff like auto form file, pop-up blocker, page rankings, and other stuff... it may also have a cookie blocker too.

You should upgrade to Firefox 3 if you get the chance, it is much better than 2... uses alot less memory and is faster too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote