View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Thank you, Hamlet. The Charlton Heston version I had seen in looking around (I should've mentioned that) and it looks interesting, especially since he was only a teenager at the time. But it seems that it was a film-student short, and only has survived because of having Heston in it, so I'm not expecting much from it, though I would like to see it.

The other version looks interesting but seems to not be available.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote